Lieutenant Governor W. Thomas Molloy joined Provincial Secretary Nadine Wilson to honour the latest recipients of the Saskatchewan Protective Services Medal this past October, in both Saskatoon and Regina. The medal honours personnel with 25 years of service in Saskatchewan in the emergency services field, including police services, fire services, emergency medical services, federal and provincial corrections and the Canadian forces. In 2018 the medal was presented to 113 individuals from rural and urban communities across Saskatchewan.
Congratulations to the following six recipients from emergency medical services:
- Tracey Detillieux, Parkland Ambulance Care, Prince Albert
- Brenda Grieve, Fillmore Ambulance Inc.
- Christopher Munn, Regina EMS
- Stephen Pollock, Meadow Lake Ambulance
- Val Tabin, Medavie Health Services West, Saskatoon
- Darren Urban, Fillmore Ambulance Inc